Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 100 pm EST, Feb 4th 2023
Central Middlesex MA-Western Essex MA-Eastern Essex MA-
Southern Worcester MA-Western Norfolk MA-Southeast Middlesex MA-
Suffolk MA-Eastern Norfolk MA-
Including the cities of Framingham, Lowell, Lawrence, Gloucester,
Milford, Worcester, Foxborough, Norwood, Cambridge, Boston,
338 AM EST Thu Feb 2 2023
...WIND CHILL WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM FRIDAY TO 1 PM EST
* WHAT...Dangerously cold wind chills expected. Wind chills as low
as 30 below zero.
* WHERE...The Greater Boston and Greater Worcester metropolitan
areas, Metrowest, as well as the North Shore of Massachusetts.
* WHEN...From 10 AM Friday to 1 PM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...The cold wind chills could cause frostbite on
exposed skin in as little as 30 minutes.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Lowest wind chills are expected Friday
Avoid outside activities if possible. When outside, make sure you
wear appropriate clothing, a hat, and gloves.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government