Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 1000 pm EST, Jan 17th 2022
Including the cities of Marion, Gas City, Upland, Hartford City,
Montpelier, Portland, Dunkirk, Ottawa, Leipsic, Columbus Grove,
Continental, Pandora, Lima, Spencerville, and Bluffton
150 PM EST Mon Jan 17 2022
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM EST THIS
* WHAT...Light freezing drizzle and very light freezing rain
mixed with snow at times producing a light glaze of ice along
with snow accumulations less than 1 inch.
* WHERE...In Indiana, Grant, Blackford and Jay Counties. In
Ohio, Putnam and Allen Counties.
* WHEN...Until 10 PM EST this evening.
* IMPACTS...A glaze of ice mixed with snow at times will make
many untreated roads extremely slippery.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Surface weather observations and road
reports indicated widespread freezing drizzle and very light
freezing rain were causing a light glaze on many roads
If you are travelling this afternoon or evening, exercise extreme
caution. Leave extra time to reach your destination and allow
plenty of space between your vehicle and the one in front of you.
Consider delaying travel if possible.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government