Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 300 pm PST, Nov 25th 2021
San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire-
San Bernardino County Mountains-Riverside County Mountains-
Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills-San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning-
Orange County Inland Areas-
Including the cities of Riverside, San Bernardino, Fontana,
Rancho Cucamonga, Corona, Crestline, Running Springs,
Idyllwild-Pine Cove, Desert Hot Springs, and Mission Viejo
329 AM PST Wed Nov 24 2021
...HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 3 PM PST
* WHAT...Northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 55 mph
expected. Gusts to 75 mph near and below the Cajon Pass and near
the coastal foothills of the Santa Ana Mountains.
* WHERE...San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland
Empire, San Bernardino County Mountains, Riverside County
Mountains, Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills, San Gorgonio
Pass Near Banning and Orange County Inland Areas.
* WHEN...From 6 PM this evening to 3 PM PST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines.
Power outages are possible. Travel will be difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The strongest winds are expected for
tonight into Thursday morning.
Use caution if you must drive.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government