Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 1200 am MDT, Oct 13th 2021
Western Millard and Juab Counties-Eastern Juab/Millard Counties-
Including the cities of Delta, Little Sahara, Nephi, Scipio,
Fillmore, Beaver, Cedar City, and Milford
158 AM MDT Mon Oct 11 2021
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH TUESDAY
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of up to 9
* WHERE...Western Millard and Juab Counties, Eastern Juab/Millard
Counties and Southwest Utah. For western Millard and Juab
counties, mainly for elevations above 6,000 feet. Along and east
of Interstate 15 from Holden through Kanosh as well as farther
south from Paragonah through Cedar City. Little to no snow is
expected in Mona and Nephi.
* WHEN...From Monday evening through Tuesday evening.
* IMPACTS...Winter driving conditions can be expected all mountain
routes, and along I-15 from Scipio Summit to Cove Fort.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...North winds up to 45 mph are expected to
develop Tuesday across wind prone areas of Western Millard and
Juab Counties, possibly leading to patchy blowing snow. The
weight from heavy, wet snow may stress powerlines and deciduous
trees with remaining leaves.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant
snow that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government