Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 557 pm EDT, Sep 3rd 2021
...The National Weather Service in Mount Holly NJ has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in New Jersey...Pennsylvania...
Delaware River At Easton-Phillipsburg affecting Northampton,
Hunterdon, and Warren Counties.
Delaware River At Riegelsville affecting Mercer, Hunterdon, and
Delaware River At Stockton affecting Bucks and Hunterdon Counties.
Delaware River At New Hope-Lambertville affecting Mercer,
Hunterdon, and Bucks Counties.
Delaware River At Frenchtown affecting Bucks and Hunterdon
Delaware River Near Tocks Island affecting Northampton, Sussex,
Monroe, and Warren Counties.
For the Delaware River...including Tocks Island,
Easton-Phillipsburg, Riegelsville, Frenchtown, Stockton, New
Hope-Lambertville...Moderate flooding is forecast.
445 AM EDT Thu Sep 2 2021
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Delaware River At Easton-Phillipsburg.
* Until Friday afternoon.
* At 4:30 AM EDT Thursday the stage was 20.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage this
morning to a crest of 28.5 feet this evening. It will then fall
below flood stage late tomorrow morning.
* Impact...At 18.0 feet, Backwater from the Delaware causes flooding
in Easton along the Lehigh River
* Impact...At 20.0 feet, Minor flooding begins upstream in Harmony
Station New Jersey and Sandts Eddy Pennsylvania.
* Impact...At 24.0 feet, Larry Holmes Drive in Easton is subject to
flooding. Riverside Way in Phillipsburg is flooded in the area of
the boat ramp.
* Impact...At 25.0 feet, Portions of Bushkill Drive and Route 611
are flooded due to a combination of Delaware River flooding and
backwater effects on Bushkill Creek.
* Impact...At 26.0 feet, Flooding occurs in Easton up to Riverside
* Impact...At 28.0 feet, Sawmill Street in Phillipsburg begins to
flood due to a combination of Delaware River flooding and
backwater effects from the Lopatcong Creek.
* Flood History...This crest compares to a previous crest of 29.2
feet on 09/09/2011.
Fld Observed Forecasts (2 am EDT)
Location Stg Stg Day/Time Fri Sat Sun
Easton-Phillipsbur 22.0 20.2 Thu 4 am EDT 26.7 16.5 10.8
LAT...LON 4069 7524 4069 7516 4061 7517 4060 7524
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government