Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 400 am EDT, May 13th 2021
...The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in
Wabash River near Linn Grove affecting Adams and Wells Counties.
Blanchard River at Ottawa affecting Putnam County.
Maumee River near Defiance affecting Henry and Defiance Counties.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Salamonie River below Warren affecting Wabash, Huntington,
Blackford, Wells and Jay Counties.
Auglaize River near Fort Jennings affecting Allen, Paulding and
Saint Marys River near Decatur affecting Allen, Van Wert and
529 PM EDT Mon May 10 2021
...The Flood Warning is now in effect until early Thursday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Blanchard River at Ottawa.
* From this afternoon to late Wednesday night.
* At 4:30 PM EDT Monday the stage was 23.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 24.1 feet
tomorrow morning. It will then fall below flood stage early
* Impact...At 25.0 feet, Flooding begins along south Walnut and west
Second Streets on the south side of Ottawa.
LAT...LON 4103 8429 4107 8429 4108 8404 4100 8401
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government