Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 900 am MST, Mar 13th 2021
Southwest Utah-Southern Mountains-
Including the cities of Beaver, Cedar City, Milford, Loa,
Panguitch, and Bryce Canyon
547 AM MST Fri Mar 12 2021
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO
9 AM MST SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches
along the I-15 corridor and Cedar City area, with 5 to 10
inches in the mountains.
* WHERE...Southwest Utah and Southern Mountains.
* WHEN...From 4 PM this afternoon to 9 AM MST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snowfall will be most likely to stick to
area roads during the overnight and early morning hours.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
For graphical depictions of the snowfall forecast, including
Official NWS Forecast, High End Amount, and Low End Amount, visit
For winter road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.udottraffic.utah.gov/roadweatherforecast.aspx or dial
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government