Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 700 pm EST, Feb 24th 2021
...The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in
Ochlockonee River near Havana (US 27) affecting Leon and Gadsden
821 PM EST Mon Feb 22 2021
...The Flood Warning is now in effect until Wednesday evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ochlockonee River near Havana (US 27).
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 7:15 PM EST Monday the stage was 26.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 7:15 PM EST Monday was 27.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage
Wednesday morning and continue falling to 23.4 feet Saturday
* Impact...At 26.0 feet, The river overflows into wooded bottomlands
near US-27 and CR-153 in Leon and Gadsden Counties.
LAT...LON 3056 8436 3047 8438 3043 8447 3047 8448
3049 8443 3058 8439
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government