Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 700 am EST, Feb 19th 2021
Including the cities of New Lexington, Crooksville, Somerset,
McConnelsville, Stockport, Athens, Marietta, Belpre, Jackson,
Wellston, Oak Hill, McArthur, Hamden, Pomeroy, Gallipolis,
Ironton, Lake Vesuvius, and South Point
1107 AM EST Tue Feb 16 2021
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY EVENING THROUGH
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of over 4
* WHERE...Portions of southeast Ohio.
* WHEN...From Wednesday evening through Friday morning.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Two rounds of wintry precipitation are
expected. The first is forecast to occur Wednesday night into
Thursday morning. The second is forecast to occur Thursday
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government