Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 900 am EST, Dec 10th 2020
Including the cities of Paulding, Antwerp, Payne, Ottawa,
Leipsic, Columbus Grove, Continental, and Pandora
634 AM EST Thu Dec 10 2020
...FREEZING FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM EST THIS MORNING...
* WHAT...Visibility less than one mile in freezing fog.
* WHERE...Paulding and Putnam Counties.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM EST this morning.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility
and potential frost on bridges.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Temperatures early this morning will be a
few to several degrees below freezing creating the potential for
frost and icy spots on elevated surfaces including bridges and
If you are driving early this morning, slow down and allow extra
time to reach your destination. Watch out for children that may
be waiting for the school bus. Also, be alert for frost or a thin
layer of ice on elevated surfaces.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government