Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 300 pm CDT, Oct 17th 2020
Including the cities of Marysville, Blue Rapids, Frankfort,
Sabetha, Seneca, Manhattan, Wamego, St. Marys, Abilene,
Herington, and Junction City
305 AM CDT Sat Oct 17 2020
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 AM THIS MORNING TO 3 PM CDT
* WHAT...Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 55 mph
* WHERE...Marshall, Nemaha, Riley, Pottawatomie, Dickinson and
* WHEN...From 8 AM this morning to 3 PM CDT this afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Strong winds paired with low relative
humidity and recent dry conditions will also lead to an increase
in fire danger. Outdoor burning of any kind is strongly
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government
agencies only. You are encouraged to complete a short survey
on iNWS. See the iNWS Service Description Document