Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 800 pm EDT, Oct 7th 2020
Northern Oneida-Yates-Seneca-Southern Cayuga-Onondaga-Steuben-
Including the cities of Boonville, Penn Yan, Seneca Falls,
Auburn, Syracuse, Corning, Hornell, Watkins Glen, Elmira, Ithaca,
Hamilton, Oneida, Rome, Utica, Cortland, Norwich, Oneonta, Owego,
Waverly, Binghamton, Delhi, Walton, and Monticello
245 PM EDT Tue Oct 6 2020
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TO 8 PM EDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* WHERE...Northern Oneida, Yates, Seneca, Southern Cayuga,
Onondaga, Steuben, Schuyler, Chemung, Tompkins, Madison,
Southern Oneida, Cortland, Chenango, Otsego, Tioga, Broome,
Delaware and Sullivan counties.
* WHEN...From 10 AM to 8 PM EDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Strongest winds are expected during the
afternoon hours across the area.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government