Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 1100 am EDT, Oct 2nd 2020
Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park-Fairfax-Stafford-
Northern Fauquier-Southern Fauquier-Eastern Loudoun-
Including the cities of Lovingston, Charlottesville,
Stanardsville, Madison, Washington, Orange, Gordonsville,
Culpeper, Dale City, Manassas, Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Montclair,
Reston, Herndon, Annandale, Centreville, Chantilly, McLean,
Franconia, Falmouth, Warrenton, Turnbull, Leesburg, Ashburn,
823 AM EDT Fri Oct 2 2020
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM EDT THIS MORNING...
* WHAT...Visibility one-quarter or less in dense fog.
* WHERE...Portions of central, northern and northeastern
* WHEN...Until 11 AM EDT this morning.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Please reduce your speed and allow yourself
additional distance between you and the vehicle in front of you.
If driving, slow down, use your headlights, and leave plenty of
distance ahead of you.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government
agencies only. You are encouraged to complete a short survey
on iNWS. See the iNWS Service Description Document