Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 751 am CDT, Aug 2nd 2020
851 AM CDT Sat Aug 1 2020
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Blue River near Blue Rapids.
* until Sunday morning.
* At 8:15 AM Saturday the stage was 27.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 26.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding occurs from
Marysville to Tuttle Creek Lake.
LAT...LON 3971 9666 3968 9658 3957 9655 3957 9659 3968 9669
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government
agencies only. You are encouraged to complete a short survey
on iNWS. See the iNWS Service Description Document