Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 825 pm CDT, Jul 31st 2020
935 AM CDT Thu Jul 30 2020
The Flood Warning continues for
The Black Vermillion River at Frankfort.
* until Friday evening.
* At 8:30 AM Thursday the stage was 24.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 25.2 feet by this
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage Friday morning.
* Impact...At 26.0 feet...The west bank of the river floods.
LAT...LON 3972 9643 3967 9639 3957 9656 3963 9657
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government
agencies only. You are encouraged to complete a short survey
on iNWS. See the iNWS Service Description Document