Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 1016 am CDT, Jul 30th 2020
857 PM CDT Tue Jul 28 2020
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Blue River near Blue Rapids.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 8:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 30.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 30.4 feet by
early Wednesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
Wednesday before midnight.
* Impact...At 26.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding occurs from
Marysville to Tuttle Creek Lake.
LAT...LON 3971 9666 3968 9658 3957 9655 3957 9659 3968 9669
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government
agencies only. You are encouraged to complete a short survey
on iNWS. See the iNWS Service Description Document