Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 146 am MDT, Jun 12th 2019
146 PM MDT Tue Jun 11 2019
The National Weather Service in Pueblo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Arkansas River At Canon City.
* from late Thursday night until further notice.
* At 1:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 9.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by after midnight Friday morning
and continue to rise to near 10.2 feet by after midnight Saturday
morning. additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact...At 10.0 feet...Minor flood. Minor overbank flow occurs into
low lying areas along river. Water overtops screens at Canon City
water supply intake.
LAT...LON 3847 10527 3845 10516 3843 10507 3835 10506
3838 10516 3840 10527
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government
agencies only. You are encouraged to complete a short survey
on iNWS. See the iNWS Service Description Document