Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 600 am PDT, Oct 31st 2018
North Bay Mountains-
236 AM PDT Mon Oct 29 2018
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH
WEDNESDAY MORNING FOR GUSTY OFFSHORE WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR
THE NORTH BAY HILLS...
The National Weather Service in San Francisco has issued a Fire
Weather Watch, which is in effect from this evening through Wednesday
* AFFECTED AREA...North Bay hills above 1000 feet. Fire weather zone 507.
* WIND...Northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts 40 to 50 mph locally 55 mph.
* HUMIDITY...40-50% tonight lowering to 9-19% Tuesday with little
or no humidity recovery Tuesday night.
* HIGHEST THREAT...Napa county hills along the Yolo and Lake
county line. Areas around Mt Saint Helena and Mt Tamalpais.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government
agencies only. You are encouraged to complete a short survey
on iNWS. See the iNWS Service Description Document