Interactive NWS Alert
Radar valid at 529 pm CDT, Apr 21st 2016
1111 PM CDT SUN APR 17 2016
The National Weather Service in Houston/Galveston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Cypress Creek Near Katy-Hockley Road.
* from Monday evening to Thursday afternoon...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 1045 PM Sunday the stage was 148.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 157.3 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage shortly.
LAT...LON 3001 9586 2999 9581 2998 9568 2992 9568 2991 9581 2990 9586
iNWS is an experimental service intended for NWS core partners,
including emergency managers, community leaders and other government
agencies only. You are encouraged to complete a short survey
on iNWS. See the iNWS Service Description Document